Saturday, December 27, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Emily and I
Friday, December 12, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
I am so thankful for you bc .....
you cook lots of biscuits ;)
you showed me how to clean logs
you let me play in the barn with cats all day in the summer when I was little
you always had time to play games with me
you did spelling homework with me at the kitchen table
you have always cared for others
you taught me how to shuck corn, while jumping on the trampoline to make it more fun =D
you were always supportive of my dreams in playing softball, cheerleading, flag, cosmetology school and all the other things I tried =)
you worked very hard for my wedding to be a success
you warned me not to wear crazy kimonos in high school, even though I didnt listen
you brought me to The Refuge every Friday night to see Aaron
you always answer my questions about cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning, and even obesity in the 80's =D
you taught me to be a good wife by always taking good care of daddy.
you have helped so much with moving us into our house and fixing the kitchen. (and all the other broken things)
Thank you for all the things you do!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I always fall in love with music on commercials. This song is from a Samsung commercial. It is called "Silly Boy" by The Blue Van. I love it! I love the Outback song, the song from the Chevy commercial with shoes flying from the sky and many others. Enjoy!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Psalms 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
* I officially voted Saturday after waiting in line at UNCC for 5 1/2 hours. Luckily the people in line next to Angelo, Kasey and I were pretty entertaining.
* I got new glasses. They are quite cute if I do say so myself. I will try to post a pic of them sometime. They have little pink stripes on the sides (of course).
* No nephew Hawk yet....Regina was due the 30th, but still nothing. She will be induced tomorrow so I guess there will be pics of him soon! =)
* I joined Peak Fitness....after my not so great hike up to Table Rock, I decided walking around the block and "ellipticalling" was not enough, plus Peak fitness was running a special where it averaged out to paying $12 a month. You cant beat that. So if anyone goes to Peak, I would love a workout buddy!
* My hours changed again with Great Direct, so I am working very little for them and doing more childcare.
hmmm, I think that is it. Nothing too exciting, but hey it is an update.
According to Aaron, there is nothing new going on with him...=D