Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Visit with Em and Russ

Aaron and Russ

Emily and I

Em and Mom
Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I didnt take many pics bc my batteries were low, but here are a few. My sister, Emily and her fiance, Russ drove to NC all the way from Indiana. I didnt get to spend nearly enough time with my sister, but we had a wonderful time talking, cleaning out all of our old childhood stuff with mom and dad, playing Wii, and eating my mom's yummy food. Emily is one of my best friends, so 2 days out of 5 months is not anywhere near enough time to talk about everything and watch all the old movies I would like to with her.=( We hope to go to Indiana in the near future to see them again!




1 comment:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I really like these photos! Aaron and Russ are really cute together! I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer and sorry I had that random throat illness thing when we finally got to see each other. I hope you and Aaron can come for a visit in the new year sometime. I'm going to try to come back home in March (if money allows).