Monday, December 22, 2008

Waiting for an Xbox.....

Aaron never spends a penny. ever. period. Not too long ago, we had a discussion about how I really wanted Aaron to buy something for himself, for all the hard work he does. He has wanted an Xbox 360 ever since they came out. Aaron's best friend, Angelo owns one so periodically Aaron borrows it. A couple days after this conversation, Aaron started researching prices on ebay and other stores online. He finally found a great deal on one and ordered it right away. I have never seen Aaron so excited about anything material. On the day the x-box was supposed to come, he called me almost every hour to see if it had arrived. After he got home, and it still wasn't here, he was pretty disappointed. I walked down the stairs to find him sitting like this, facing the door, waiting for his prize. It really cracked me up. Every time lights would reflect on the house at the end of the street, he would get up and see if it was the UPS truck. =) What a funny guy I'm married to...




3 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

awwww
Russ and I have been the same way about packages. I ordered some things for his bday and we ordered some presents for his parents and everytime I hear any noise, I run to the door.
Mom and Grandma sent us packages on Saturday and it was so exciting!

joshuncc said...

Aaron, I'm so proud of you acting like a giddy schoolgirl about packages.

j/k!

I hope you enjoy your new toy!

Unknown said...

Was Speckle expecting a package too?