Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged

So, I was tagged by Dena.  The tag instructions were to go to your 6th folder of photos, post the 6th photo in that folder, and explain it.  This pic is from a trip to DC the first year we were married.  Aaron had wrecked his motorcycle, so we went to pick up bike parts in DC that we found on Craigslist(of course).  We had some extra time, so we spent a day walking around DC, taking lots of pics and sight seeing.   Fun to remember!

I tag Audra W, Emily G, and Dana H.
 ( wish I could also tag Josh and Brooke, but they wont ever make a blog!)

5 comments:

joshuncc said...

I don't think we have time to blog...we spend too much time reading all of our friends' blogs...

ha-ha!

Just kidding...I know that's a lame excuse, but I do enjoy (and look forward) to reading y'alls blogs.

Ashley said...

I know what ya mean.....I dont post as often as I would like bc of time! but then I find myself reading blogs for hours. .....they're so addicting. I would love to read one about ya'll so I would know whats going on in your lives since we only see you like 2x a year. or I guess we could just try to be better at being friends? .....blogs just sound easier. hehe

joshuncc said...

be better friends?
sheesh, that sounds like too much work.
Okay, perhaps we'll start a blog now.

Brooke said...

Ok, ok, we'll see about starting a blog. I would love to, but sometimes I don't think we have enough info to talk about. We'll see what we can do!

Anne said...

Hi Ashley!
Some of David and I's most fun times have been on trips to DC! It's SUCH a great place:) I loved the post on your mom!