Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Lynchburg

As you can see Hawk was the main attraction ;)



Some of the Forsyth clan


playing PIT


Thanksgiving was wonderful! We left for VA on Tuesday, with Drew, Gina and Hawthorne, in a very full Prius. We got to visit with all of Aaron's aunts, uncles, and cousins. It is always so much fun to see them. I feel like a part of the family b/c I met them all back in 9th grade. We spent a lot of time playing this really fun game called PIT. The Keebler house that Aaron's parents rented was a very relaxing house on the lake. I loved it so much. A few of us canoed and went paddle boating. It was so cold out there on the lake. Aaron's cousin, Bobby was getting out of the canoe that I was in and helping to pull it ashore when it tipped over leaving me about half submerged in water, so I just jumped in. There was a running joke all week about how I went swimming. =) I didn't get any pics, bc my camera card was full and I didnt get to empty it on the laptop, but I did snatch these from my sis-in-law.
After we came home on Saturday, I got to finally see my sister, Emily and her fiance Russ! We hung out at my parents house and got to see both grandmas and eat lots of yummy food. The 2nd night Em and Russ spent the night with us and we watched lots of Office reruns. I will try to post some pics of our time with them soon. I hope all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments: