Monday, December 8, 2008

My Mom

I wanted to take today and talk about my mom. She is an amazing woman. She is always helpful and caring! She ALWAYS puts others first. Thanks mom for always being so wonderful.

I am so thankful for you bc .....
you cook lots of biscuits ;)
you showed me how to clean logs
you let me play in the barn with cats all day in the summer when I was little
you always had time to play games with me
you did spelling homework with me at the kitchen table
you have always cared for others
you taught me how to shuck corn, while jumping on the trampoline to make it more fun =D
you were always supportive of my dreams in playing softball, cheerleading, flag, cosmetology school and all the other things I tried =)
you worked very hard for my wedding to be a success
you warned me not to wear crazy kimonos in high school, even though I didnt listen
you brought me to The Refuge every Friday night to see Aaron
you always answer my questions about cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning, and even obesity in the 80's =D
you taught me to be a good wife by always taking good care of daddy.
you have helped so much with moving us into our house and fixing the kitchen. (and all the other broken things)

Thank you for all the things you do!

6 comments:

joshuncc said...

Brooke and I read this together, and we laughed at some of them, like "shucking corn on the trampoline" or "wearing a kimono to school".

Priceless :-)

joshuncc said...

Ashley, do you ever read my comments to your blog??

Ashley said...

yes Josh!! I love your comments! Im sorrry Ill try to comment back more. =)

Brooke said...

You know he tries to come up with something funny to say, just to get a reaction out of you!

joshuncc said...

that's not always true....but I can just imagine ashley doing those thing in this list....ha-ha!

Brooke said...

http://radicalrobertsons.blogspot.com/

here you go Ashley!!!!!!!