Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is Coming!








I LOVE HAVING SPACE FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS THIS YEAR! Last year we didnt put up any christmas decorations bc we went on a cruise. (not complaining at all...;D) I didnt realize how much I missed being able to decorate and get that Christmas feeling! I ended up putting up the tree very early in November bc my sis was coming into town and I wanted to go ahead and have it up. Our tree looks a little silly though. We bought it for our duplex our first Christmas as a married couple. It looked large there, in such a small place, but when I put it up this year....the 6.5 feet of Christmas tree looks like a bit of a midgit. Also this year I actually have a dining room to put my Christmas coke stuff out. It has been so much fun, preparing for Christmas in our very own house. =)