1. This weekend we went to Wingate, saw baby Hawk ( hes doing great, along with Drew and Gina), and went to Monterrey! It was an excellent weekend. While we were in Wingate, mom-in-law, Constance, taught me a crochet pattern ( I learned how to crochet 2 years ago and have never finished a darn thing). I was so excited that I have spent almost every free minute crocheting. I have almost finished 1 pink blanket. It's pretty cute and I seem to be getting better and better as the blanket progresses.
2. Fuji Apple Chicken Salads are back at Panera Bread! Yes, they are good enough to be considered a major update in my life. They stopped serving them over the summer. I have not stepped foot into a Panera ever since, waiting for them to bring back my beloved salad. I plan to have alot of these between now and next summer, so it seems blogworthy enough to me.
3. I have become a coupon freak. For a while, I have been reading this blog-http://www.moneysavingmom.com/, but always thought using coupons was a waste of time. I decided a few weeks ago couponing was worth a try to see if we could do a better job with the grocery budget. It seems to be working, now that I am learning a system for it. It is not as time consuming as I thought. It has kinda become a fun little game to see how much money I can save at each store.
4. As you may have heard, Circuit City is going out of business. They have alot of great deals right now on cds, movies, and other great Christmas gifts. Im pretty sure I have only been to Circuit City a total of about 5 times in my life, but hey with 20-30% off, its worth a trip.
5. I GET TO SEE MY SISTER IN 11 DAYS! I AM SO EXCITED. I havent seen Emily or Russ since they moved to Indiana in the spring, so I am definitely looking forward to the visit.
6. Also, for Thanksgiving we are visiting VA to see Aaron's family and we are staying in an awesome looking house out there. Im pretty excited about that too. This is the house we are staying in-----