Monday, December 22, 2008

Painting!

We are finally going to paint our living room! The colors are chosen, brushes our ready, and Aaron is off tomorrow. It is going to be the official living room painting day! For Christmas, I got a GC from a family I sit for, so I was able to purchase supplies and the Mayan red paint from Home Depot. A couple weeks ago, we went to a worship night at Josh and Brooke's house. I told Josh I liked the color of their paint, asked what the color was, and he gave me a gallon! We have been very blessed. =) Thank you! Above the chair rail will be this color...

Applesauce Cake
Below the chair rail, will be this color.....

Mayan Red
I think it will go very well with these pillows I picked up at a yard sale in our neighborhood....




And this rug that Aaron bought for me recently at Rooms to Go Outlet...

I will post pics as soon as we get it painted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colors. They will look fantastic! Aaron did a great job picking out the rug.