Monday, November 3, 2008

Life is lovely...

Whats new?
* I officially voted Saturday after waiting in line at UNCC for 5 1/2 hours. Luckily the people in line next to Angelo, Kasey and I were pretty entertaining.
* I got new glasses. They are quite cute if I do say so myself. I will try to post a pic of them sometime. They have little pink stripes on the sides (of course).
* No nephew Hawk yet....Regina was due the 30th, but still nothing. She will be induced tomorrow so I guess there will be pics of him soon! =)
* I joined Peak Fitness....after my not so great hike up to Table Rock, I decided walking around the block and "ellipticalling" was not enough, plus Peak fitness was running a special where it averaged out to paying $12 a month. You cant beat that. So if anyone goes to Peak, I would love a workout buddy!
* My hours changed again with Great Direct, so I am working very little for them and doing more childcare.
hmmm, I think that is it. Nothing too exciting, but hey it is an update.

According to Aaron, there is nothing new going on with him...=D

1 comment:

joshuncc said...

yay...Brooke and I will be voting tomorrow. I've never waited in line very long to vote (probably 10 minutes max), so I hope we don't have to wait very long ourselves.