Friday, January 15, 2010

Goal- Plan

Thank you for all the comments and emails! I appreciate all the advice/sympathy ;). My current plan is to do the "30 Day Shred". I started yesterday and boy am I sore! Day 2 of level one was much easier! It is only 20 minutes, so I can do that easily during naptime. I read lots of reviews and it seemed like a good way to start. I am also counting Weight Watchers points without actually going to meetings. I think this will help me get back on track with portion control and make me aware of everything I eat each day. So far, since my last post I have done pretty well. I will keep ya posted on any results that seem to come about from this plan.

1 comment:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

Good luck with the shred. If it works for you, I might have to check it out, too. I'll weigh in with you in 1 week....I just ate a delicious helping of plain rice and plain turkey...yum...Russ ate cheese pizza (GRRRRRR).I AM SO HUNGRY!