Sunday, January 17, 2010

3o day shred and yummy pitas

I am on day four of the 30 day shred. It is getting easier each day. I am still sore and feel challenged by the workout. I am eating healthier and haven't felt like I've missed out on much. Yesterday, we had pita burgers. I made the whole wheat pita pockets in my bread machine and they were delicious! I have become quite the bread machine fanatic. I really don't know how I survived so long without one ;). Anyway, they must've looked pretty good because Aaron actually ate one. (And only 1 point according to weight watchers!) Here's a pic below.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look delicious!! Let me know when you're having them again and I will be over for dinner. I bet they would be great w/chicken and veggies too.

Unknown said...

What?!? Ok, you HAVE to tell me how you got them down to one point!

wonderfulwinfreys said...

mmmm yum! I need a diet where I can still eat bread...this looks great! I am hungry!

Christa said...

I just got a bread machine, I used it the other day... but the bread was heavy. IT tasted good though.
I got the "Bread Bible" and I want to start trying the recipes in it.

mary said...

that looks super yummy! i need to see how you do that pita!