Monday, September 29, 2008

Unusual, but good

Are we really Carolina Panther's Fans?





Aaron and I dont watch sports....period...ever... but we have watched every Panther's game so far this season....and enjoyed them. I look forward to it now every weekend and I think I am beginning to understand the rules.....The only football phrase I knew about before this season was from middle school cheerleading..."1st and 10, Lets go!, Lets Win!" lol.....so not much football knowledge here.





We also watched The Office for the first time this week....everyone always brags about it, so we thought hey, why not. It was good...I believe we will be tuning in again this Thursday.


One final random thing. We got an official notice, Friday, from Charlotte saying to remove our "junk from the property in order not to be fined." As I was reading this notice, I had absolutely no clue what it was referring to...finally I figured it out, on the back, there was a pic of a shopping cart. (it was in our front yard when we moved in, I wasnt sure what to do with it, bc trash men dont pick up shopping carts, so I put it in the side yard towards the back for the time being) I didnt move it over the weekend, b/c I still dont know what to do with it and was kinda confused by this notice and the fact that some "official Charlotte guy" came and took a picture of my almost backyard to get a pic of a cart, that has probably been there for a year as the house sat with no tenant. This morning while I was working, an "inspector man" showed up at the front door and was quite rude about my "stolen shopping cart"...yes he accused me of stealing a shopping cart!! who does that?? Do I look like a shopping cart thief?? He told me to put it in the garage, out of sight, immediately......so anyways I kindly put it in the garage and Aaron is calling the city to find out about extra trash pick up....urr.

3 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

that is ridiculous about the shopping cart!
About the OFFICE, Russ and I have watched every single episode except for last weeks. WE LOVE IT. You should rent the first couple of seasons to follow the story. Pam and Jim's relationship is so sweet and Michael is hilarious. That's one of my new favorite shows! I'm addicted.
And Panthers...hmmm lol. Just kidding!

On the office there's this one episode where Michael's in debt and someone tells him to declare bankruptcy so he runs into the office and yells "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY" and Oscar goes into his office and says You know you just can't say bankruptcy and it happens, right...and Michael in all seriousness says I didn't just say it, I DECLARED it lol.

Ashley said...

lol that is so funny. I will try to rent them soon. It would be nice to watch them and figure out exactly what is going on. The one episode we watched, the couple got engaged, so i was like, wait i need to see the rest of their relationship...=) yeah the shopping cart is quite ridiculous...

joshuncc said...

stop stealing shopping carts.
They belong to the grocery store.

Hey, maybe you could just take it and drop it off at a nearby grocery store.