Monday, October 6, 2008

100 Things I LOVE About Aaron

1. He knows where every book in the Bible is.
2. He budgets every penny of our money.
3. His eyes light up when he hears surround sound.
4. He takes care of all car maintanence, so I never have to think about it.
5. He will always stop to help someone on the side of the road.
6. He breaks all boundaries about being on time, dressing a certain way or what not to joke about.
7. He is hilarious and can make a joke about anything.
8. His fave food is Sour Patch Kids. =)
9. He is always willing to teach me about the Bible when I don't understand.
10. He loves my family and looks forward to seeing them.
11. The way he makes kissy noises at the cat to come lay with him.
12. He NEVER complains about anything
13. He still brags about winning the 7th and 8th grade spelling bee and remembers all the words he had to spell.
14. He never misses church.
15. He goes for walks with me
16. The way he says, "so, a couple of things...." to start telling me about his day.
17. He can fix any computer issue.
18. He has a "pro-hawk"
19. He loves math...and knows weird songs about math formulas.
20. He is great with kids.
21. He listens to me
22 He remembers everything I tell him, even about the "swirl, tap, buff" method of applying bare minerals...lol
23. He brings me out to eat and lets me order raspberry tea without mentioning that is costs 3 dollars.
24. He explains politics to me.
25. He has nice looking calf muscles.
26. He always asks how my day was
27. He is honest about everything
28. He loves and respects his parents.
29. He is generous
30. He learns and remembers everyone's name that he meets.
31. He knows every word of Napoleon Dynamite.
32. He loves to entertain, and knows how to swirl chocolate on the edge of the desert plate to make it look fancy.
33. He is a great cook and makes up all kinds of recipes.
34. He pretends to get excited about Christmas to make me happy.
35. He prays for our future children.
36. He watches PBS specials about water.....
37. then afterwards, tries to think of ways we can conserve it.
38. He never gets tired of eating nutty bars and thanks me for sending them in his lunch bag everyday.
39. He bought me a VW van and mapped out a road trip for after it is fixed.
40. He puts me before himself.
41. He works hard!
42. He is good at whistling
43. He mows the grass.
44. He wears a D.A.R.E shirt he got in 5th grade, that finally fits him.
45. He lets me be girly and get my hair done, pedicures, and buy make-up.
46. He can talk to anyone.
47. He likes to dig big holes at the beach.
48. He never gives up on trying to teach me directions and how to figure out where you are based on the sun.
49. He loves Angelo.
50. He is strong.
51. He watches chick-flicks....even sat through My Date With the President's Daughter.
52. He matches his belt, socks, and shoes, just for me.
53. He is very patient with me
54. He sings hymns in a deep loud voice.
55. He is passionate about youth.
56. He loves Craigslist.
57. He listens to all the stories about the kids I babysit.
58. He emails me cool "A" baby names for our future kids.
59. He remembers Beatle facts, my sister taught him.
60. He likes to fix up the house with me.
61. His arm hurts quite often from playing Wii Tennis.
62. He loves his motorcyle and drives it safely.
63. He gets upset when people do bad things and wants to help them.
64. He loves board games.
65. He has taught me not to worry about what others think of me.
66. He will eat anything I cook.
67. He put that his eyes were hazel on his driver's license because he wasn't sure what it meant.
68. He researches ideas for hours online just to learn or save us money.
69. He asks for CFL bulbs for his birthday
70. He doesnt complain when I make him eat healthy organic stuff.
71. He plays with his wedding band all the time.
72. He likes to play soccer.
73. He kept his old French Horn from school, just in case he ever wants to play it...or in case our kids ever want to play it...=)
74. He comforts me and gives me scripture when I am fearful or upset.
75. He's not afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
76. He drives everywhere we go, so I dont have to.
77. He is hot!
78. He knows all my coworkers names, and even memorized my call script, from listening to me work from home.
79. He likes running.
80. He is so tan in the summer.
81. He reads his Bible
82. He would give away anything he owns to help someone else.
83. He always has a good attitude.
84. He makes me flowers and cats out of gum wrappers and the foil that tortillas come in at mexican resturants.
85. He has enough computer cords to fill up a closet.
86. He is simple and logical.
87. He gives me lots of hugs.
88. He prays for people.
89. He has a heart for missions.
90. He has gorgeous eyes.
91. He encourages me to be healthy
92. He lets me have 2 cats.
93. He likes to hang out with people.
94. He will do anything I ask of him.
95.He takes good care of things and is a good steward of what God provides for us.
96. He is appreciative of things I do for him
97. He likes to camp out.
98. He is so handsome!
99. He takes care of me.
100. He loves the Lord.

8 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I love him for #59, too! The ceiling said YES. Aaron can finish that story hehe.
What a cute list, Ash! So sweet!
Reasons I love Aaron:
1.#59
2.He put my 1 track of Russ into separate tracks so I could listen to them any order that I want.
3.He took me to see Ratatouille and bought me a sandwich one weekend.
4.He warned me about certain people (who are we kidding, ONE PERSON) back in high school. Unfortunately, I didn't listen. But I love him for it now.
5. He watched Nature with me that week when he pretended to be my brother.
:)

Aaron said...

Thanks Ashley. I love loving you. You make it easy and you do so much for me to allow me to do all the things on the list.

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I just accidently typed in forsythfamilyfun.blogPsot.com and guess what came up Bible College Online! I was like that's a pretty accurate mixup. hehe. That's like if you did mine wrong and it came up Lennon Legacy Online or something.

Ashley said...

lol Em

wonderfulwinfreys said...

i thought of another reason today...for his barium joke :)

Unknown said...

Ashley...this is SO sweet! I feel like I know Aaron so much better now! And he and Josh have a lot in common. It's easy to see why you love him and makes me appreciate those little things about Josh even more. :)

And, I have to say, I laughed out loud at #67...that's hilarious!

joshuncc said...

I have to say, I really like the one about the D.A.R.E. shirt, because I just found my 5th grade shirt the other day, and I finally fit into it too! haha

Now, if only we could add recycling to that list of 100!
(he conserves water...recycling could be next?!?!)

Brooke said...

Haha, this is so awesome! I love that you took the time to do this. Its funny, sweet and kinda scary, but a lot of the reasons you love Aaron are the same reasons I love Josh! You two are too cute! I wish we could hang out more!