Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beach Pics!

We had a great time at the beach over the weekend. We ate breakfast at Dino's three days in a row =) and pretty much just laid out by the pool relaxing. The weather was beautiful and the water was warm. Here are some pics from our weekend!


Aaron and I the first day at Dino's

Mike and Audra


The pool, right downstairs from the condo


Aaron always digs a huge hole in the sand when we go to the beach...(don't know why, its just tradition) This year he made a pretty cool tunnel and was quite proud...=)

the ocean

So, I wanted to make a dessert, and did not want to have to go to the store. So I found a recipe online with some of the ingredients I had on hand for snickerdoodles. I tried to bake the snicker doodles as cookies, but instead they all just formed together in this flan-like substance...weird, but it tasted good.....the consistency was kinda hard to get past, lol. I will never make cookies with pancake mix again.

No comments: