Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy Chicken




Last night, I threw together a new chicken recipe for dinner. I havent had an oven for a few weeks now, since we are still redoing our kitchen. My made-up chicken concoction turned out quite good, so I decided I should share this easy recipe.


I sliced chicken breast in half first..(they were the pre-cut thin perdue, ones from BJs.)

I mixed some honey, ginger, parsley, and Tony Chacheres seasoning(our fave) in a bowl.
(just enough mixture to cover both sides of all the chicken being used.)

I dipped all the chicken in the mixture and placed in a greased skillet on the stove. I cooked on med for 5-10 minutes until the chicken was done.


It kinda has a chinese type taste, but it was very moist, and still kinda spicy from the seasoning.





1 comment:

*audie* said...

My husband stole your recipe!