Friday, May 22, 2009

Azaylee is one blessed girly!

One of the mom's I babysit for brought me a "couple baby things"! Eek, can you believe how many wonderfully pink outfits there are in these piles?? Haha I counted 135. I got off early today and chose to spend my time wisely, as you can tell.

Also, these are some of the gifts Azaylee has recieved in the last couple weeks. Everyone is so generous! I can't wait to use all of them!


Looks like all that's left to buy for her is a pair of red Chuck Taylor's! ;D

5 comments:

Christa said...

well in August..I think the second weekend...I'll find out for sure...you should come with me to the CMOM sale. I go every time, mainly because I have twins and it's the only place I can find two of stuff at yard sale prices, but the clothes are unbeatable...and the majority of stuff isn't twin stuff, and mostly everything is seperate so even if it is twin stuff you don't have to buy both...best part, being pregnant means we don't have to wait in line!!

Brooke said...

Oh!! How cool! I love the pink crocs!!! Azaylee is gonna be one spoiled little girl! You really are blessed!

Anne said...

Wow, Ashley! What a blessing:) I LOVE that pink outfit with the strawberries on it! I wanted to get it for Kate, but she has WAY to many cloths already, hehe.

*audie* said...

Those pink crocs are so cute. Wonder who bought those? hehe her best friend..appleseed. ;)

Jeanie said...

Don't you just love little girls clothes!! I never seem to tire of them and look forward to dressing my girls in the morning :)