Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's going on?

* I am now 23 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. 17 weeks left doesnt seem too bad. Besides we have enough work to do before lil' miss Azaylee makes her appearance anyway. Most of the furniture that is going in the nursery has to be sanded and repainted so Aaron will be starting that process next week when he has some time off. ;) I am looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. I picked out a crib and my parents are actually going to be getting it for us! Here is a link to the crib.

*Aaron bought me a car! It is a 2001 Saturn Wagon. He refers to it as my "mommy car." I have never owned a car so nice. Supposedly for the 3rd wedding anniversary gift you are supposed to buy a gift of leather, so Aaron went all out and got me a car with leather interior. =) Im not sure how he will top this next year.
image 1146498231-0

* Our anniversary is next Wednesday the 27th. We are going to camp out in Gaffney, SC at a Chic-Fil-A grand opening. Yes I am 6 months pregnant and yes I am crazy, BUT you can't pass up 52 free combos each for being the first 100 people there! I am getting really excited about going with Aaron. We will probably just stay up all night playing games and talking, and sleep all day Thursday when we get home. We were very blessed to both be able to take off. We have both wanted to do this for a few years, but there were never any openings close by so we are taking advantage of the last time we will be able to do this for a while!

* My sister has been in town for about a week now, so we have spent some time traveling back and forth to Wingate to see Russ and Emily. =) I don't really want her to go home, but I guess she will be leaving Friday!

* We work on the weekends at Hall Family Farm during the strawberry season. We have been very busy! Both Aaron and I have been working 7 days a week. It has been wonderful though. We have been able to save enough money for my maternity leave to be covered.

*And speaking of maternity leave, I found someone to come and help me 2 days a week in the fall after Azaylee arrives! My friend Bethany is going to come on days that she doesnt have classes and give me a hand with the 3 baby girls so that I can continue to work during the fall. Spring may be a different story ;).

SO as you can tell things are going well here in the Forsyth household!

No comments: