Saturday, June 20, 2009

13 weeks left!

Things are going well. I know I have not posted lately....it has been busy around here. This past week or so I have noticed I am becoming more tired and I have also had some pretty bad sciatic nerve pain. It kinda seems like I am reverting back to the first trimester! :( There are only certain foods that sound good again and I am getting sick every time I drink milk. I know this will all be well worth it in the end and Azaylee will be here very soon. I have just started going to the chiropractor for my nerve pain and that seems to help a lot.

I went to the OB yesterday and everything seemed to look fine. Azaylee's heartbeat was at 142 and she measured in about a week ahead. I had my gestational diabetes test but I don't know the results yet. I didn't get a choice in the flavor I had, after being instructed by experienced pregnant ppl to get the lemon-lime. ;) I had orange and it wasn't that bad, just wouldn't have been my pick! Hopefully next week I will know if I passed or not.

We officially have the carseat and stroller ready to roll. Also, I got my bedding as a gift and I am SO ready to get it all set up. The nursery is ready to paint. We will hopefully get that started in the next couple weeks before the crib comes. We did redo the dresser, a bookshelf and we are working on the changing table. It is all coming together!

Here are some pics of me at 27 weeks and Audra at 32 weeks :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I have been feeling bad again too. :( I've been really sleepy and had some more nausea, combined with heart burn. You look great!