Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful Easter! What beautiful weather! We went to Midway for church with all the Forsyth Family. Afterwards, we headed over to my grandma's for lunch and visiting. My parents were in Indiana with my sister, so I missed out on seeing them, but I am so glad they got to go for the weekend!

Later in the day, we had another lunch at Aaron's parents house(whew! good weekend for a pregnant girl). We were able to see all of Aaron's siblings, including Andrew and Ason. It was great! Please be praying for Andrew, his wife Regina and son, Hawk. He will be leaving this week for Iraq and will be gone at least through December. :( As I'm sure you can imagine, this is very hard on all the family, especially Gina.


Here are some pics from yesterday.





Aaron and I, with nephew, Hawk....Isn't he a cutie pie?? ;)

Me and Hawk


No comments: