Thursday, April 23, 2009

Countin' down the hours...

So, tomorrow's the big day! We are sooooo excited about finding out the gender. We are praying for a cooperative baby who is very willing to be immodest for the duration of the ultrasound ;). I should be posting the results late tomorrow evening. We find out tomorrow morning but we have to wait all day to reveal bc our families are coming over in the evening to find out all together. Today, so far, is passing very, very slowly. I've never been known for my patience, but I have NO IDEA how anyone waits the entire 40 weeks to find out the sex! Well, I was 19 weeks yesterday and getting bigger and feeling more pregnant by the day. I hope it warms up soon, so I can start wearing some skirts and shorts. I was able to find lots of those at a consignment sale, but only have one pair of maternity jeans. I have been "rubber-banding" my normal pants and seems everytime I move around the rubber band shoots off and I spend 10 minutes on the floor looking for it. Haha. Kinda funny to picture, huh?
Well, we'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

HAHA! I understand about the pants situation! I broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans last week. I also found some stuff on clearance at Target. Today, I broke out the skirts! 80 degree weather is fine with me, at least for now! We had our ultrasound yesterday and it was so tempting! I'm glad we are waiting though. I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!

Anne said...

I can't wait to find out about baby Forsyth!!! Praying for a great U/S

Brooke said...

Well....???? Come on...did the baby cooperate?