Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My first prenatal appt was....

hmmm.....amazing to say the least. ;)  We found out that we are actually 12 weeks tomorrow, not 8!  Obviously my pregnancy didn't show up on a test until way later and I just assumed it was really early b/c we had been visiting the doctor about infertility about every other week since the end of November!  Wow, It was so awesome to hear that strong heartbeat and see little baby A jumping on the monitor.  The ultrasound tech was shocked bc she was the one that had just given me an ultrasound in Jan and didn't even check to see if I was pregnant =).  I am so excited to know I am almost out of the 1st trimester and this really explains the reason why my pants were already getting so snug =)  My baby really looks like a baby, not a blueberry! haha.  My due date is Sept 16th.  3 months pregnant, hmm, will this ever feel real?? I can't stop smiling.  God is so good to us!






7 comments:

Robin said...

Sooooo fun...thanks for posting your pics!!!! It only gets better! Talk to you soon!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Oh Ashley! This brought tears to my eyes! How kind the Lord is! So excited for ya'll! Looking forward to talking/walking with you soon!

wonderfulwinfreys said...

wow...this is so awesome! there's a baby inside your belly! It's so cool to see these pics Ash and I'm so glad the visit went well! I can't believe you are 12 weeks instead of 8...we'll get that little bundle of joy a month before we expected to! As Gma Loretta would say" I'm just tickled to death" and Mom would reply "I'm tickled for ya". :) Love you and Aaron and that tiny baby!

Hilary Ann said...

Oh! I am so, so, so very excited for you!! A whole month farther along . . . what wonderful news.

joshuncc said...

Wait just a sec. You mean all the fuss "wasn't" just about a thermostat?

Unknown said...

I cannot imagine an ob appt going ANY better! How cool!

Anne said...

Oh Ashley! What a beautiful miracle! How fun to find out you are a month further along then you thought:) The U/S pictures are wonderful! I know you are just staring and staring at them:)