Thursday, March 19, 2009

14 weeks ;)

I had my 1st big OB appt this week to make up for all the ones missed in the first trimester. It went great. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and could even hear some kicking and movement. Everything looks healthy :). I am also feeling much better than I did. The nausea seems to be gone, and some foods are sounding good again. I still feel tired most days, but do get bursts of energy, unlike in the 1st trimester. I was told at my ultrasound appt last time that bc of some complications I could only work out/walk 3 days a week, but now at this appt I got permission to do more as long as the issues didn't start up again! I am so excited about heading back to the gym. I have more of a "bump" than I thought I would have this early(maybe because I am so short?!?)! I am getting very excited about the weeks to come of feeling movement and finding out the sex.



2 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

Yay a photo! You have to promise weekly baby bump shots from now on. By the time BabyAf comes, he or she will already have attended a marriage retreat and flown to Indiana. What a life!
I'm so glad the visit went well and that the baby is doing great! We'll have to take lots of pics this weekend.

Anne said...

You look great Ashley! Those first movements of the baby are AWESOME. You'll be feeling them before you know it:)