Monday, June 29, 2009

28 weeks

I passed my glucose screening test ;). Things are going well. Here is this week's picture. You will have to overlook all the junk on the front porch. I have def not been doing so hot at keeping up with the housework lately! Whatever happened to nesting?? I hope it hits soon. Anyways, we are leaving for Pennsylvania on Thursday for the 4th of July. It is an 11 hour drive. I am praying I will feel good the whole way and hopefully not have to stop every hour as the doctor suggested. Other than that, nothing big going on, just getting bigger by the day. I did see an outline of a mini-foot protruding nearly out of my belly skin last week. It was so awesome! I can't wait to see those beautiful feet in person :). I wish I could've gotten a pic. Azaylee is moving ALOT! I can't ever get it on video though. Hopefully before the end I will get a good video of her crazy cheerleading moves.


3 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

You Look Fantastic!! Hope your trip is wonderful!

Anne said...

Very cute picture Ashley! I LOVED the "cheerleading", so special. Have fun in PA!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Cute little dollhouse you've got on your porch :) Cute little belly too! And your hair looks great darker!! Hope you have a fabulous trip!