Friday, January 23, 2009

This is such a cool website.
It is vinyl letters/sayings that go on flat surfaces. I have been looking for things like this on etsy.com, but they are quite pricey. These are affordable, ranging from 10-12 dollars per set. Here are some of my faves. (hint, hint Aaron ;p)







I just love having a house now, so I can actually decorate it and not have to take the stuff down in a year to move to a new apartment!
We have been having trouble with our heat though. We keep waking up in the middle of the night shivering only to find the vents putting out cold air instead of hot. It works off and on though so we are not sure what the issue is. We went and bought a great space heater. It is on most of the day since I keep the 2 kiddos. Normally a couple hours after we get up, the heat will kick back on again. Anybody know anything about heat and air?? brrr

7 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

Autumn bought my Audrey art print on etsy.com. I need to check it out. I love decorating too. I freeze a lot too. Our radiators don't put out a lot of heat. We bought a humidifier and the steam it puts our really warms our bedroom. It's amazing how much that helps. We also have an electric blanket which is always on.

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I just left a really long comment to this and I must have done somethign wrong because it said "Blogger must approve this message before it's posted". ?? Please approve hehe.

Hilary Ann said...

I love the wall art! I think the laundry room one may find its way to my house =)

joshuncc said...

I'm gonna get out there and help you guys out with the heat....got tied up longer than expected on Thursday though.

What does your Sunday look like? Maybe we could come hang out and I could fix your heat. Lemme know...

Ashley said...

actually josh it stopped working completely yesterday and Aaron called our home warranty company. Since it is within the year of purchasing they are gonna come out and fix it for a very low deductible. Thank you so much for offering. We would still love for yall to come hang out sometime though! Thank you for always being so willing and faithful to help us!

Unknown said...

Those wall letters are adorable! Can you tell me the website you found them on? For some reason, you're link to it isn't working.

Ashley said...

Hey Dana....The link is working now.....but here it is just in case

http://vinyldesignanddecor.com/