Thursday, January 1, 2009

Harris Teeter Trip

My first post on our blog.
Ashley and I went to Harris Teeter tonight to get some groceries. Harris Teeter is doing triple mfg coupons. I was pretty impressed with how things turned out and felt it blog-worthy. We had to buy a few things seperately since you can't use the same coupon twice. We also got some chicken breasts: buy 1 get 2 free. And I threw in a couple of Filets, cause I like beef.

Total Price ($80.69) - VIC Savings($13.91) = $66.78 - Triple Coupons ($39.56) = $27.22

All of the coupons



And the food
I think I will post more ways to save money on our blog. I like saving money. It's one of my favorite hobbies. Ashley calls me the next "Money Saving Mom".
Enough for my first post. Go buy stuff with coupons.
Aaron


1 comment:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

That looks like a lot of coupons! Good job Money-Saving Aaron :)