Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living on Lanshire Court

We closed on our house on the 7th! It has been so exciting and new. SO many people helped us move down from our 3rd floor apartment to our house on the hill. Our parents and friends have been so wonderful helping us fix things, move things, decorate, etc

It has been a very busy time ever since we moved in. The day after we moved in, our friends Angelo and Kasey got married. It was so much fun to experience their wedding day and for the countdown to finally be over for them.

After the wedding, on Monday, Aaron left for a business trip to Reno, Nevada. I was not ready to stay in this big house by myself and was quite disappointed to see Aaron go. I will be so happy to pick him up at the airport on Saturday. It has been good for me to be here and get things done though. ( I will post pics soon)

Audra will be coming up to stay with me on Friday and spend all day with me Saturday. I love getting to visit with her and catch up.

Another new thing going on that I am very excited about is my job. I am going to begin making calls from home on Monday. I think it will be wonderful to be able to get my work done from home and still be at home to get other house work done as well.

One question I have to ask, does anyone have any good ideas of flowers/plants we could plant in our flower bed this time of year?

Well, I think that is it for now...

1 comment:

Charlotte Sandifer said...

as to flowers. :) its really hard to plant flowers in the middle of the summer because of the heat.. it will only work if you have a lot of shade where you want to plant them and water them like crazy.

good summer flowers: petunias, vinca, begonia

if you choose to wait, the sturdiest fall flower is pansies.. they will multiply, last through the winter and be pretty in the spring as well. :)

good luck with your new home! i can't wait to see it sometime.