Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aaron's 22 Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!

Aaron and I with his "birthday cake"


This is Constance, Aaron's mom


Mike and Audra (blog approved =))

My mom and dad!

Aaron turned 22 on Saturday! For his birthday, we had friends and family over for a cookout. Of course, it was toooo hot to be outside for long, so no volleyball, or slip-n-slide happened as planned originally, but we were so excited to have our first "party" at our house. Another exciting thing for me was that my grandma Loretta got to come from Marshville and see our new house! We had friends from Monroe, Indian Land, Indian Trail, Wingate, and even from the neighborhood. It was so sweet of everyone to make time to come for Aaron's party. My camera batteries were pretty much dead, so I didn't get a good pic of the whole group =(, but I'm sure you get the picture!

No comments: