Sunday, March 14, 2010

DC

About a month ago, we headed to VA with Aaron's parents, Audrey, Kyle, and Leighra. We stayed in a cabin in Spotsylvania. Azaylee went swimming for the first time and pretty much hated it :(. Hopefully as she gets more used to it, it will become fun. I just thought that since she loves baths, pool would definitely be fun. We also went to visit the Campbells. It was so nice to catch up with them. We spent two fun days in DC. On the way home we went to visit Aaron's Aunt and Uncle in Lynchburg. We had a great time! Here are some pics-





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I just checked your blog again and squealed with delight when I saw ANOTHER post! Russ came in to check on me cause I literally screamed when I saw the first photo of you, Aaron and Azaylee! I am so happy! I've been missing you all so much and this is just wonderful! YAY! Azaylee is growing up so fast! I LOVE her facial expressions. She's adorable. Can I have her?? PLEASE! haha :)

wonderfulwinfreys said...

P.S. I love your hair in these photos! It looks so pretty! And your eyebrows, as usual, are AMAZING! :)

wonderfulwinfreys said...

Can you tell how excited I am by this post? This is my 3rd comment. I'm out of control! I wanted to say that I think Azaylee looks A LOT like Aaron in that last photo :)

Christa said...

I saw your mother in law at the CUMC consignment sale! I just love her!