Monday, February 16, 2009

We are VERY PLEASED to announce.....

......that a baby Forsyth is on the way!!! That's right! We are pregnant =D. After a year of praying hard over this and learning some patience, the Lord has blessed us with a child. We are around 6 weeks right now and will be due in October. I have not been to the doctor yet, she wasn't available until the beginning of March. (learning more patience ;))
Thank you for all your prayers so far in this process. Please be praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. We are so excited and are praising God for His sovereignty and timing!

Nothing exciting happening yet(other than heartburn,exhaustion, and only wanting to eat waffles =P), but the belly shots have begun.=) We will keep ya posted!

***Aaron and Ashley***

8 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was seriously just sitting down to write you a note b/c I didn't know how public this info was.

I have been praying for you since I read that post and will continue to do so, thanking God for this gift and that your baby would grow strong and healthy.

Wonderful, wonderful news!

wonderfulwinfreys said...

**kartwheel**hop**skip**backflip** HEHE that's my reaction! I'm so excited! I couldn't wait till you announced it on the blog so that I can announce my pending Auntdom on mine!! YAY!

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! What WONDERFUL news! Praying for you as well! God gives pretty good gifts, huh?

joshuncc said...

What!
You got a new thermostat!
No way...that's awesome!

*audie* said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad you finally posted about it! I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut w/ all the people I see in my daily life. ;)

Appleseed is excited to have a friend that'll be close in age!!! {almost 2 months younger}

Yay for Appleseed & baby Forsyth!! Grow babies grow!

Robin said...

Whoo Hooo!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Just can't stop smiling!!! I will definitely continue praying for you. Congratulations....How fun! Yea!!!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Congratulations! I just saw a comments on FB about you eating pancakes, now I understand more about the comment you left me :) So happy for you!

The Brown Family said...

Praise the Lord!!! Oh God is so amazing!!! I will look forward to meeting this precious one someday!!

Bless you!