Thursday, June 10, 2010

Zucchini #1!

We had our first zucchini "pop up" today! We kill every plant, flower etc that comes our way, so we have been so excited about our little squash and zucchini plants. They come up so quickly. It's fun to peek out there everyday and see how they look. Hope it tastes yummy.

I don't really like my hair right now....it is too short and the color is brassy...I could go on and on and on. So I have been pinning it up almost everyday (like pic above) to make it more bearable in the growing out process. I never really wear my hair up, even when it's long and I have gotten so many compliments on my hair like this. Pretty funny since I think it looks horrible. I am glad I have about a million bobby pins from beauty school to be able to put it up like this til' it grows back out. ;)

1 comment:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

Your hair looks so pretty up like that! Maybe you can show me how to do that in 2 weeks? I'm waiting on my hair to grow, too and it's in an awkward stage for sure. It just sticks out in random places where there should be waves but my hair's too short to actually wave.