Saturday, December 26, 2009

Azaylee's First Christmas in Pictures ( LOTS OF PICS!)





















Azaylee met my sister, Emily and her fiance, Russ for the first time! She fell in love with them right away and enjoyed all the attention. We were all sad to see them go back to Indiana. She also visited with her grandma and grandpa(my parents) while we stayed at their house. It was lots of fun. Azaylee got to see her two great-grandmothers and her great-great grandmother. She got LOTS of presents and enjoyed looking at the lights on the Christmas tree. We also had Christmas with Aaron's famly but I have no pics to show for it. Our digital camera is still broken so the only pics I take are from when I borrow my moms camera. We really enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of three!

2 comments:

wonderfulwinfreys said...

I had a wonderful time at home and can't wait to come back. Zaylee is just amazing and I wish I could've taken her home with me. Can't wait to see you all again! I love these pics, I'm glad we took so many :)

mary said...

love all the pictures! looks like you all had a fun Christmas:) hope to see you soon!