Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Date Night

We had so much fun for date night, Monday! During the day, we found a used black dishwasher on Craigslist(where else?!?) and it was very inexpensive....We are switching our kitchen over to black appliances and my current dishwasher is missing some pieces, causing me to have to rewash everything that I put on the top shelf. Needless to say, I was very excited when Aaron said we could get it. ( Aaron can tend to be pretty cheap/practical) I assumed that date night would not happen Monday night, bc we drove to the Steele Creek area to pick up the dishwasher and had definitely already spent date night money plus some on this appliance.
To my suprise, on the way home Aaron brought me to one of my fave restaurants in Matthews, AZTECA!! I love it....and he also brought me to the 1.50 movies to see the Hulk movie( I know the movie theater here is no longer 1.50, =( .... but we still call it that) ........the date night wasnt over yet though, Aaron also brought me to the Krispy Kreme there even though the "hot and fresh" sign wasn't lit up. We ordered 3 donuts, and they gave us a dozen, because they were closing up for the night! soooo I had one of the best date nights ever........I sure hope the dishwasher works whenever we finally get it hooked up!

No comments: