Wednesday, April 23, 2008

House Hunting

We have been looking at a house (our first house) to buy and learning all about mortgages and all the overwhelming paperwork that goes with that. Our lease on our apartment ends May 30th and we would really like to move to this dream house. There are just so many details that are up in the air. It is very exciting to think that Aaron and I could buy a house or even be approved for a loan, sometimes it feels like we are still in ninth grade just "going out." I am trying so hard to be patient, but it is so easy to spend my time mentally placing my furniture in the rooms that I don't yet own. There are so many new things going on in our lives and it is amazing to think that God knows exactly what is going to happen and when it will. He provides all we need and always has.

Matthew 6:25,33--"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? … But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

No comments: